Ask us why Adwords (PPC) works so well for our clients.
We want to be your SEM/PPC management company. We have run hundreds of campaigns successfully to generate revenue for our clients that exceeds their exceptions. Give us a call and find out why.
Are you using PPC to Acquire More Customers?
Pay Per Click (PPC) (also called cost per click) is an internet advertising solution used to bring traffic to websites, in which advertisers pay when the ad is clicked. There are many rules and regulations that must be followed to ensure our clients get the best bang for their advertising investment.
There are many places on the internet that PPC ads are shown. Typically, they are found on Search Engines such as: Google, Yahoo, Bing, Ask.com, Aol., and many others.
The easiest solution that covers the most searches for PPC is advertising on Google. However, people searching in your local community don't just use Google. We place you in the majority of places search online today to ensure market saturation.
Nate Louis works at a Global Premier Google Adwords™ partner; one of a handful of Google Premier SMB Partners. The company has received many Recognitions & Awards.
Our PPC Process:
Text Ads and Ad Extensions
- We create compelling text ads which will bring the right visitors to your website. When ads are designed correctly, they will act as a bodyguard. These text ads will tell the people who are interested in doing business with you to visit your website and the people who are not to click somewhere else.
- Ad extensions are integral in helping consumers get a short and direct path to the information they want from your website. We incorporate these links to reduce the amount of time consumers need to find the right information they want on your website.
- Our technology learns what search, in what page position, produces a phone call. We leave the guesswork to other companies. We find the ideal page position on search engines that makes your phone ring. We use call tracking so that you can listen to phone calls and hear your return on investment. We will also provide you with information as to any forms that were submitted on your website.
- From today going forward, we will bid less on the searches that do not work, or do not generate a good ROI. In about 6 months, your campaign is adjusted to bring you more leads. It is important to note that over time, consumers change the way they research on search engines and we will adjust as needed to include the latest trends. On average, our clients will see an increase in leads from day 1 to day 180 by about 50%
- You will have 24/7 login access to your reporting. We produce reports which provide meaningful insight into what’s going on with your PPC campaign and how your paid search campaign is performing against what you are most interested.